Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Personal summary and Goals

I am Ramanjit Kaur, 29 year of age, having two beautiful girls.I am living in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Traveling is one of my hobbies. I like watching movies and TV series and cooking. I am currently following Being Mary Jane on Netflix, a very fascinating series. When I am passionate about something, I go to extreme efforts to meet my passion. I love to go out and explore the world.

I would describe myself as a well presented, hard working person who thrives at the chance of learning new skills. I have a mature outlook , excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public. I always like to get the task I have been given done in a professional and efficient manner and I have proved these skill through my studies at college and work placements. I like to think I am someone who works well alongside others and east to get along with as I am a sociable person. My work placements have helped me build my confidence as a person and hopefully will carry on so. I am also willing to take on any training necessary to enable me to carry out my work well.

I pay great attention to detail in my work and enjoy researching and developing new products and testing them to be used and improving the process. I think in a logical way and I am able to work well in a team environment working together to ensure that we reach the same end goal.

I am honest and trustworthy. I am very dedicated to my career choice and to that of an employer. I am able to problem solve well.I am multitasking and trilingual (English, Hindi, Punjabi).

I would like to do RN in my future. I like to take more responsibility and get more education. I want to be a successful women in my life. My goal is to commit myself to lifelong learning. I strongly believe that education does not end. Part of being a nurse is the application of knowledge and the continuation of learning. This allows me a chance to interact with various people from different backgrounds and provides me with assurance to why I do what I do.

Conclusively, choosing medical field as a career was a result of my past experience. One of my most important goals is to community service to those in need of medical assistance.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goals, and very interesting personality.. I am glad to have you in my class and look forward to seeing your succeed.

    ReplyDelete